Gift Aid

Gift Aid


If you are a UK taxpayer, using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we can claim an extra 25 pence from HM Revenue & Customs, provided that your total donations are not more than four times what you have paid in income tax and/or capital gains tax in that tax year (6 April to 5 April). Also, if you pay tax at a rate of 40% or above, you can claim the difference between the higher and basic rate on your donations.

The easiest way to Gift Aid your past, present and future donations is to complete and submit the online form below.

If you would prefer to return a form to us by post, this can be downloaded here.


Gift Aid Declaration -

for single or multiple Donations


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


 I have read and agree to the above Gift Aid declaration
 in the past 4 years
 in the future
 Please add my email address to the ICIN circulation list.



Please notify ICIN if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.